The Wolfe 1000 Single Shaft Shredder is ideal for the shredding of hard, rugged plastic applications. These machines can shred purge, pipes, automotive parts, blow molded materials like PET bottles, PE/PP bottles, canisters, buckets, paper products, cardboard, and light metals.
The Wolfe 1000 has everything that the Wolfe-series has to offer. It can be loaded using a belt conveyor, using a forklift, or by hand. It also serves as a great pre-shredder within a two-stage shredding system.
The hydraulically operated ram feeds the material automatically in the rotor’s cutting chamber by load-related controls. The hydraulic system is equipped with high-pressure valves and volumetric flow controls which can be set according to the requirements of the input material.
Extremely robust pedestal bearing housings are mounted outside the machine and separate to the cutting chamber to prevent dust and dirt penetrating into the oversized bearings. This ensures a long service life and minimum service and maintenance.
Power is transmitted from the motor by a drive belt via an oversized gearbox which is located on the shaft end on one end of the rotor.
A safety switch prevents machine startup when the front panel is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
All Rawmec’s machines are taken through a 10 point safety inspection. All safety systems are replaced if missing. So safety switch prevents machine startup when the front panel is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
Cutter and counterknife amounts
This depends on customer product and throughput requirements
- Hard facing of the rotor is optional extra to prevent wear
- Robust single ram design up to the Wolfe 1200, the Wolfe 1500+2000 have double ram designs
- Heavy Duty Bearings
- We offer multiple rotor teeth layouts depending on customer requirements for there material and needs
- All Feeder box types can have material grab feed plates added to them
- All Shredders are touchscreen systems with modems for easy access and monitoring
- All machines on the touchscreen can measure the amps and show running features
- Rotors can have the option of being water cooled
- Shredding chamber (mm) – 1000×750
- Rotor Diameter (mm) – 375
- Rotor Speed (rpm) – 90
- Blades (no.) – 81
- Stator – 2×4
- Power (kW) – 55 or 75kw motor
- Roller wheels on Feederbox
- Twin speed pump
- Plastic scrapers and wheels to run the feeder box
- Powder coated
- Heavy duty constructed
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS (RDF/SRF)
- DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL WASTE